Advanced tools to help clients optimize capital equipment portfolios.
Expand executive relationships, enhance credibility, and untap a new source of revenue with an EquipX partnership.
The EquipX software platform delivers complete transparency into utilization, total operating costs, revenue generation, performance improvement, and actual market value of clinical equipment assets – transforming capital planning into a strategic activity to improve health system profitability.
EquipX provides innovative intelligence for capital planning, lifecycle management, and decision support for maintenance and service contracts. The EquipX platform is trusted by top health system executives, financial leaders, service line, BioMed, and supply chain professionals across the country.
Why Partner with EquipX?
Increased margin. More capital. Real inventory valuation. Total visibility. See what optimizing the financial performance of clinical equipment could mean for your clients – and for your business.
BENEFITS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
- Expand relationships with top health system executives.
- Add a recurring revenue stream to your business.
- Add value to your solutions – boosting your value proposition – with a complementary solution.
- Justify capital equipment sales, rentals, and services.
- Demonstrate value by quantifying client savings, revenue increases, and equipment profitability.
BENEFITS FOR YOUR CLIENTS
- Receive comprehensive financial and performance analysis of existing and future equipment portfolios.
- Boost revenue by selling equipment at the optimal time.
- Justify replacing existing equipment earlier in the lifecycle.
- Identify opportunities to reduce costs, increase margins, improve utilization, and optimize financial performance.
“[The Siemens Healthineers and EquipX partnership] is more than just a business relationship. This is a true collaboration of like-minded organizations working to bring our customers complete transparency into their capital equipment performance, and enabling their ability to receive the highest return from their investment.”
– Dave Edwards, Siemens Senior Vice President and General Manager
ABOUT SIEMENS HEALTHINEERS USA: Our purpose is to enable healthcare providers to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, and improving patient experience, all enabled by digitalizing healthcare. An estimated five million patients globally everyday benefit from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. We are a leading medical technology company with over 120 years of experience and 18,500 patents globally. With about 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries, we will continue to innovate and shape the future of healthcare. Learn more at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/.
“Health systems seeking greater efficiencies will be wise to assess their capital assets and spending. EquipX offers a valuable 360-degree view into capital equipment spending that can unlock hidden value and inform financial decision making.”
– Bob Bailey, Healthcare IT Leaders Principal
ABOUT HEALTHCARE IT LEADERS: Healthcare IT Leaders is a KLAS-rated, national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider and payer organizations with experienced technology talent for implementation services, consulting and full-time hiring. Areas of focus include EMR, ERP, HCM, CRM, and RCM, and our consultants implement and optimize enterprise software solutions from leading vendors including Epic, Cerner, Salesforce, Kronos, Oracle, ServiceNow, Infor, and Nuvolo. To learn more, visit www.healthcareitleaders.com.